"We are because you are"
Be part of a dynamic environment that inspires simplification within the derivatives industry.
We value all ideas because the better we are, the better we become.
We adapt to suit the changing needs of our clients and the industry while setting the pace along the way.
Do you? That’s where we started, join us as we continue to raise the bar.
We’re looking for like-minded people to help us change the global community of post-trade processing.
We are seeking a NLP Engineer / Research Engineer for our well established fintech; growing our very first Machine Learning team with some of the industries brightest minds within ML & NLP. We are a very well publicized fintech making advances not seen before in our space. Our culture supports personal development whilst retaining exceptional technical challenges and advanced technology.
As a NLP Engineer / Research Engineer you will join a newly formed team of Software Engineers and Machine Learning Researchers as we move forward with projects within Voice transcription and capture and Speech to trade - we believe the potential of this technology to be industry changing. As a NLP Engineer / Research Engineer you will be interested in running ML experiments using some of the following; NLP, Natural Language Processing, Natural Language Understanding, Speech and translation APIs and will ideally come from a Python background.
What we can offer a NLP Engineer / Research Engineer
- A chance to be a part of some exciting work whilst being part of an exciting fintech startup.
- A relaxed and informal working environment with very little bureaucracy.
- A place to work on huge technical challenges on a global scale.
- The chance to work and take lead on many projects
- Strong programming skills, expert knowledge of algorithms and data structures (Python ideally, Java, or equivalent)
- Expertise in various facets of machine learning and natural language processing; such as classification, feature engineering, information extraction, structured prediction, clustering, semi-supervised learning, topic modeling, and ranking
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, creativity, organizational, design, and communication skills
- Experience designing, conducting, analyzing, and interpreting experiments and investigations
- Proficiency in data science and analytics is a plusApply
We are seeking a passionate software engineer to work with a fast-moving team of developers and product managers to solve a challenging engineering problem, deliver quality code, and make a difference. The project is a revolutionary challenge in the financial technology space.
As a senior front-end developer, you will be one of the primary engineers for this project and will work closely with both internal and external developers. You will also be responsible for ensuring that we are up to date with the latest technology trends, libraries, and best practices.
The role will be full-time, onsite in our LDN/NYC office.
-Deliver high-quality code for business and architectural features under aggressive deadlines
-Create sleek user interfaces from scratch or reuse existing components
-Create microservices and additional APIs in web services
-Review teammates' code through regular code reviews
-Develop proof of concepts for business and architectural features
-Work with the Product team to determine flow patterns, where to put features, and how to reduce user friction with the interface
-BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
-Experience working in the newest versions of Relay and GraphQL
-Working knowledge of Nodejs
-Attention to detail with front-end development (HTML, CSS, animation)
-Strong communication skills, and a desire to share knowledge
-Relevant industry experience (experience working on financial projects in a plus)
-Experience working with design teams and agile methodologiesApply
What we are looking for
You are a self-starter, motivated to succeed and looking for a unique opportunity to gain experience with a cutting-edge electronic trading platform. You will be part of the team responsible for delivering all user interfaces used by our clients.
You will need to be resourceful, hardworking, energetic and motivated to succeed with a desire to have a hand in driving the success of the business. You will need to be detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment. You will use your creativity to come up with solutions to problems few have tried to solve previously, and work with innovative and complex user interfaces to do so.
A little bit about us
truePTS is an independent, product-agnostic post-trade processing venue that delivers operational and processing benefits for global derivatives to dealers, buy-side firms, inter-dealer brokers, clearing houses, and trade repositories. We are also a fast-paced start-up that believes in leveraging the best cutting-edge technologies to deliver remarkable products in remarkably little time.
- Create reusable, extensible, and testable UI components.
- Deliver scalable and performant high-quality code and participate in regular code reviews.
- Implement user interfaces according to UI/UX design guidelines and feature specifications.
- Build web service API to manage calculation of complex economic trade data and relevant platform content.
- Design and enhance realtime communication framework between UI and back-end.
- Write unit-tests for all testable features of the platform.
- Collaborate with product and back-end teams to ensure complete integration of the application.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Develop proof of concepts for business.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- MEAN stack experience advantageous
- Experience with a variety of testing frameworks (BDD + TDD)
- CSS, HTML5
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong awareness of design patterns
- Familiarity with performance testing tools
- Experience in a small startup environmentApply
You are a self-starter, motivated to succeed and looking for a unique opportunity to gain experience with a cutting-edge electronic execution and processing platform. You will be part of the core platform team responsible for tackling complex business problems and client requests, by delivering solutions in a scalable, future-proof manner.
You will need to be resourceful, hardworking, energetic and motivated to succeed, with a desire to have a hand in driving the success of the business. You will need to be detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment. You will use your creativity to come up with solutions to problems few have tried to solve previously.
-Lead the technical design for trade processing and regulatory reporting platform (API, data flows and data warehouse, etc.)
-Create architecture specifications and other design artifacts representing the approach
-Deliver high-quality code with established software engineering practices
-Be able to own a task from start to finish with minimal supervision
-Review peers' code in a constructive and objective manner
-Develop proof of concepts for business and architectural features
-Materialize business strategies with your technical expertise
-7+ years of relevant work experience
-Strong understanding of all derivatives asset classes (IRD, CDS, FX, Equity, Energy, etc.)
-Knowledgeable about regulatory reporting requirements (CFTC, SEC, EMIR, etc.)
-Knowledgeable about the trading life cycle (matching, affirmation, etc.)
-Expert with FpML and FIX
-Experienced in designing client-facing API
-Excellent writing and communication skills
-Solid fundamentals of data structures and algorithms
-Strong knowledge of Java or other object-oriented languages
-Knowledge of enterprise integration patterns and application messaging systems
-Experience in test-driven development practice
-Knowledgeable in commonly used testing framework and continuous integration systemsApply